NAHOF Traveling Exhibit Policy
Each panel is a stand alone “Exhibit”.
1. Renters cannot charge the public for the exhibit and the exhibit will have NAHOF informational brochure for display.
2. Renter agrees to provide insurance coverage for the exhibit while they have it in their possession. If the panels are damaged beyond use the renter will be billed for replacement.
3. A deposit is required with signed rental request and balance of rental amount due upon delivery. Click here to download a copy of our Traveling Museum contract to be signed and returned with deposit.
4. The exhibit is to be setup in an indoor secure area only.
5. Exhibitor must provide adequate visual security while the exhibit is open to the public.
6. Exhibitor must have a written daily tally of persons observing exhibit and submit tally to NAHOF with return of museum pieces.
7. Delivery, setup and takedown supervision will be performed by a member of the NAHOF Cabinet or someone hired by the Cabinet to perform this function (when applicable).
8. Renter must insure planned configuration of exhibit will not interfere with any emergency egress points or systems.
9. After setup (when applicable), a joint inspection of the exhibit will be conducted by the exhibitor or its’ agent and a NAHOF cabinet member or its’ agent.
10. NAHOF advises exhibitor not to move exhibit after inspection has been completed.
11. Prior to takedown (when applicable), a joint inspection of the exhibit will be conducted by the exhibitor and NAHOF cabinet member.
12. Any damage (rips, smudges, defacing, etc.) noted when exhibit is returned to NAHOF will require the renter to pay for cleaning, repairs or replacement.